Nagios Configuration Manager
The goal is to develop an powerfull and easy to use web configuration manager for op5 Monitor and in the future also to Nagios related projects.
It is easy to get involved in the Nacoma project and to contribute!
- Start using the code and if you like what you see, help by spreading the word on blogs and forums.
- Post your comments and feedback here
- Sign up at the op5-users mailing list to join the conversation and help other users by ansering questions.where you can follow the project and contribute your code and bugfixes. (The mailing list is it's not a project specific)
- If you find a bug you can report the bug here
- If you miss any documentation or know how to solve aundocumented problem you can write documentation at op5 community wiki
- You can browse and download the code from git
There are very limited documentation available for the Nacoma project today.
- Read the developer blogs
- Subscribe to the op5-users list or
- Browse the mailing list archives
- Read the community documentation
Nacoma Bug Tracking
The changelog for Nacoma is mostly kept in git at the moment. Check out the change log here.